10 Grooming Rules by Tom Ford
Stylish, cool and creative: Tom Ford is considered as an icon among fashion designers. Good looks determined his life and his vocation. This includes the proper body care.
The Austin, Texas born Designer would like to share his grooming rules with the male world. Following you will find 10 grooming tips that should be considered every man, according to Ford. Only tip no. 10 sounds really trite and perhaps should not be taken too seriously.
1. “I personally hate shaved genitals, but ask your partner what he or she prefers.”
2. “Spray cologne all over.”
3. “Even with a soft jaw, when you trim your beard well, you’ll look sharp and chiseled.”
4. “Want girls to let you put your fingers in certain places? Get a manicure.”
5. “Like white teeth, white eyes matter. Use Visine.”
6. “Use cold packets to get rid of eye puffiness.”
7. “Get a pedicure.”
8. “But never chew gum in public.”
9. “I don’t eat onions or garlic. Ever. Fresh breath is important.”
10. “No need for deodorant. I like the way sweat smells. It’s sexy.”